On Thanksgiving day (Thursday, 11/27) the Dupont Circle and Arlington studios will offer five charity classes to benefit ‘So Other Might Eat’, a DC group that works on hunger and homelessness issues. Suggested donation is $15, with all proceeds going to So Others Might Eat.
We will offer the following classes, designed for all levels. Sign up online to guarantee your spot.
1. Thanksgiving Open Flow Charity Class with Laurie Babinski (9:00am-10:15am)
2. Thanksgiving Open Flow Charity Class with Gregory Lennon (11:00am-12:00pm)
- Thanksgiving Yin/Yang fusion with Danielle Pollen (9:30am-11:00am)
- Slow flow charity class with Anne Thiel (10:00am-11:30am)
- Charity On-the-Go class with Dibora Amanuel (11:30am-12:30pm)
Both studios will have a modified schedule for Thanksgiving weekend. See the online scheduler to sign up for workshops and classes and more information!