If you are pregnant and would like to de-stress as you prepare for the holiday season, consider attending the Prenatal Relaxation Bliss Workshop Saturday, November 15th from 5-7pm, at Tranquil Space in Arlington. This Workshop is a wonderful way to treat yourself and your baby to an evening of rest, relaxation, loving kindness and rejuvenation.
Some of the Benefits of Prenatal Restorative Yoga include:
- Decreases general fatigue.
- Relieves back strain and fatigue from the increased demand of supporting the pregnant abdomen.
- Some of the poses stretch the inner thigh muscles to prepare for birth.
- Soothes your nervous system by engaging the parasympathetic nervous system, and this helps you and your baby feel calm and relaxed. A calm and relaxed environment helps support your baby’s health and growth.
- Excellent preparation for labor and birthing time.
The restorative poses will be accompanied by prenatal massage therapy given by prenatal massage therapist, Barbara Jazzo. The workshop will also include inspirational music and readings, as well as guidance through deep relaxation and affirmations for pregnancy and birth preparation.
You and your baby are definitely worth taking the time to soak in this experience. You can register in advance here
I hope you will be able to join us Saturday, 11/15, from 5-7pm in the Tranquil Space Arlington Studio.