As modern day yogis, we can look far back into history to explore ancient texts as lively and relevant now as they were thousands of years ago. This 7-session, 10-hour online course will dig deep into various elements of ancient yogic (or Vedic) texts to glean awareness for our daily lives. What lessons can we take ‘off the mat’ to integrate in our unique communities? How does Sanskrit, the true language of yoga, help us understand the context within which these texts were written? Can we use the vibration of sound to align intention and action? We will explore these questions and more to deepen our practice and application of yoga far beyond asana.
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014 – 6:30-7:30pm
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014 – 6:30-8:00pm
- Wednesday, November 19, 2014 – 6:30-8:00pm
- Wednesday, December 10, 2014 – 6:30-8:00pm
- Wednesday, January 21, 2015 – 6:30-8:00pm
- Wednesday, February 18, 2015 – 6:30-8:00pm
- Wednesday, March 18, 2015 – 6:30-8:00pm**
For more information on pricing and how to register, see the Tranquil Space webscheduler here.