Sunday, October 5 – 9:30 – 2:30 pm
Sunday, October 12 – 9:30-2:30 pm
Monday, October 13 – 9:30-4:00 pm
The training will cover the following:
- Anatomical and physiological particularities of pregnancy and how they pertain to the yoga asana practice
- Recommendations for a pregnant woman in a regular yoga class
- Developing a well-rounded prenatal yoga class
- How to integrate childbirth preparation into your prenatal yoga classes
- Practice-teaching with instructor and peer feedback
Anne (E-RYT 500, PhD) was trained as a midwife in Germany. She is a certified prenatal yoga instructor and has been teaching prenatal yoga for 11+ years.
For more information on pricing and how to register, see the Tranquil Space webscheduler here.