Join Anne Thiel for a Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
on October 5, 12, and 13
at Tranquil Space Dupont Circle
- Sunday, October 5 – 9:30 – 2:30 pm
- Sunday, October 12 – 9:30-2:30 pm
- Monday, October 13 – 9:30-4:00 pm
The training will cover the following:
- Anatomical and physiological particularities of pregnancy and how they pertain to the yoga asana practice.
- Recommendations for a pregnant woman in a regular yoga class.
- Developing a well-rounded prenatal yoga class.
- How to integrate childbirth preparation into your prenatal yoga classes.
- Practice-teaching with instructor and peer feedback.
Anne (E-RYT 500, PhD)was trained as a midwife in Germany. She is a certified prenatal yoga instructor and has been teaching prenatal yoga for 11+ years. For more information on pricing and how to sign up, see the Tranquil Space webscheduler online here.