Have you completed Tranquil Space’s Level 1 Teacher Training and wonder when you should do the Level 2 complete your certification?
Our 200-hour level 2 certification offers a unique path for students interested in learning to teach vinyasa yoga or simply deepening their own practice. It has been designed to exceed Yoga Alliance teacher training standards and was the first program in DC approved by Yoga Alliance. Through this training you’ll gain a foundation in yoga asana, yoga philosophy, anatomy & physiology, assisting, and sequencing for all levels of vinyasa yoga.
This certification includes:
- asana alignment, including verbal and hands-on assists
- 20 asana classes at tranquil space during the training
- sequencing, voice and language awareness
- tranquil space yoga and teaching philosophy
- how to teach and accommodate different levels
- homework and practice assignments
- teaching circles with mentors
- developing a practice journal
- extensive reading list
- book and class summaries
- workshops covering prenatal and postnatal yoga, anatomy and physiology for yogis, assisting, yoga philosophy, creative sequencing, meditation, restorative yoga, and partner yoga
- 15% off the tranquility boutique during training
- graduates receive listing under our Tranquil Space-trained teacher page plus 15% off classes, additional teacher training, and tranquility boutique shopping at all Tranquil Space studios
Please click here for more information (including a copy of the training schedule) and to sign-up online.