WelcOMe to November, Tranquil Space Arlington!
As we enter into the holiday season, what better way to counter the hectic weeks ahead than by spending time on your mat? We have many events to help you relax during this busy time and hope to see you at TSA for one of them very soon!
Workshops & Events:
- Hip Hop Yoga w/ Mary Catherine Starr, Friday November 1st, 8:30-10p. Join us after (10-11p) to say farewell to Mary Catherine Starr & Jennifer Triassi as this will be the last class they teach at TSA before they each move out of state.
- Autumn Yin, Yang, and Mindfulness Meditation Workshop w/ Katie Kerstetter, Saturday November 2nd 5-7p (yin yoga targets the deep, dense connective tissues of the body while yang yoga targets strength and flexibility in the muscles)
- Newbie Yogi Workshop w/ Lisa Calandriello, Saturday November 9th 5-7:30p (explore alignment and breathing along with basic poses and relaxation techniques)
- Massage for Couples w/ Barbara Jazzo, Saturday November 23rd 5-7p (a variety of massage techniques for your partner or friend, including basic swedish and deep tissue techniques, will be discussed)
Thanksgiving Day Charity Classes:
Although all of our regularly-scheduled classes will be canceled on Thanksgiving Day, we’ll be hosting two special donation-based charity classes to benefit SOME (So Others May Eat). Join us for one of the following classes to spread the love and gratitude around on this holiday:
- Open Flow w/ Elizabeth Berendt, 9-10:15am
- On-the-go w/ Dibora Amanuel, 10:30-11:30am
Yogi Appreciation Week
To thank YOU for being such a wonderful part of the TS cOMmunity, we’ll be celebrating another Yogi Appreciation Week during the week of November 25th-December 1st. During this time you will be able to enjoy a 15% discount on class passes and boutique merchandise. The perfect opportunity to start your holiday shopping. More details to cOMe soon, so stay tuned on the blog!
We look forward to seeing you on the mat this November!