We are pleased and proud to announce the following public workshops by our 500-hour teachers in training. As part of the 500+ hours of teacher training, teachers complete extensive research, practice, and writing around a particular focus. These focus areas are an intersection of yoga, science, philosophy, and other areas of study. After pouring a lot of sweat, tears and prana into a thesis, the final culmination of this labor is a workshop on the topic. We are pleased to offer these workshops free to anyone who would like to come and learn and support.
Join us over the next few weeks for the following free workshops with these inspired and gifted teachers. Please sign up on-line as space is limited:
- Creating Healing- Yoga’s Response to the Needs of Our Time with Becky Pfordresher, September 22nd 10:30-12:30pm
- Yoga Tools for Weight Loss with Annette Mirantes, September 28th 1:30-3:30pm
- Yoga & Business with Becky Arce, September 29th 2:30-4:30pm
- Yoga, Health and Dis-Ease with Clare Kelley, September 29th 5-7pm
- Managing Autoimmune Conditions with the Help of Asana, Ayurveda, and Pranayama with Nandini Kadambi, October 13th 1-3pm