Summer can be an especially difficult time to be pregnant with the extra strain of the excessive heat and humidity in the Washington, DC area. It is important to take especially good care of yourself and your baby during this time of year, and attending the Prenatal Relaxation Bliss Workshop is a wonderful way to treat yourself and your baby to an evening of rest and relaxation.
- Decreases general fatigue.
- Relieves back strain and fatigue from the increased demand of supporting the pregnant abdomen.
- Some of the poses stretch the inner thigh muscles to prepare for birth.
- Soothes your nervous system by engaging the parasympathetic nervous system, and this helps you and your baby feel calm and relaxed. A calm and relaxed environment helps support your baby’s health and growth.
- Excellent preparation for labor and birthing time.