June is upon us Tranquil Space Arlington! We have a lot of upcOMing workshops and events this month to help us welcOMe the summer months. All of the details are listed below. We hope to see you at TSA soon!
June Workshops & Events:
- Yogic Threads: An Introduction to the Yoga Sutras with Dave Kidney, Saturday 6/1 from 5-7p.
- A Sweaty Good Time with Jennifer Triassi, Saturday 6/8 from 5-7p.
- Summer Restoration: A Restorative Yoga Workshop with Mary Catherine Starr, Saturday 6/15 from 7-9p.
- Celebrate the Summer Solstice with 108 Sun Salutations with a bunch of your TSA teachers, Friday 6/21 from 8-10:30p. All proceeds will benefit a local charity of your choosing (see an upcoming blog post for more details on voting).
- Newbie Yoga Workshop with Lisa Calandriello, Saturday 6/22 from 5-7:30p.
- Stand on your Head in Handstand with Jennifer Triassi, Saturday 6/29 from 5-7p.
TSA Book Club:
Join Katie and Lisa for a lively discussion of Mindfulness in Plain English by Bhante Gunaratana on Sunday June 9th from 7:30-8:30pm in the tea lounge. Come early to take Restorative and then stay after to join in the conversation. Books are available in the boutique!
Summer Camp Level 1 Teacher Training at TSA:
Are you hoping to deepen your yoga practice this summer? Have you ever thought about doing a teacher training? Maybe TSA’s Level 1 Teacher Training “Summer Camp” is just what you need! The training is designed for students interested in teaching beginning to intermediate students, exploring vinyasa yoga or simply deepening their own practice. The level 1 training is an introductory yoga teacher training that is a prerequisite for our 200-hour Yoga Alliance approved level 2 certification. This introductory intensive will provide you with a strong foundation to practice, observe, and teach. The training will take place during the week from July 29-August 1st, and the full schedule is below:
- 7/29/13: 9-11:45a & 1:30-5p
- 7/30/13: 9-11:45a & 1:30-5p
- 7/31/13: 9-11:45a & 1:30-5p
- 8/1/13: 9-11:45a & 1:30-5p
You can read more about the training and sign-up online here. Applications for this training are due by July 24th. Hope to see you there!
We look forward to seeing you soon at TSA! Thank you for kicking-off your summer with us!