WelcOMe to April, Tranquil Space Arlington! As we move into spring, the season of renewal, rebirth, and regeneration, we look forward to growing and changing with you (both on and off of the mat) this month. BloOM into spring by joining us for one of the following upcoming events…
Workshops and Events:
- Flow and Fly – Arm Balancing Playshop #2: Beyond Crow with Jen, Saturday, 4/6 from 5-7pm
- Preparing for a Tranquil Birth with Barbara, Saturday, 4/13 from 5-7pm
- Infant Massage with Barbara, Tuesday, 4/23 from 10-11am
- Newbie Yogi Workshop with Anu, 4/27 from 5-7:30pm
TSA Book Club
Join Lisa and Kimberly for a lively discussion of the Tao Te Ching on Sunday, April 14th from 7:30-8:30pm in the tea lounge. Come early to take Restoratve and then stay after to join in the conversation. Books are available in the boutique and you can learn more about the upcOMing meeting here.
Spring Class Schedule
We’ve added 2 new classes to the schedule at TSA! Join us starting April 1st for the following new offerings:
- Wednesday 9:15am Prenatal with Elizabeth
- Thursday 10:30am Baby + Me (6-12mos) with Mie
- Thursday 4pm On-the-go with Jane
You can view our new spring schedules here.
Have you heard? We’ve got a fun new challenge happening this month, and it’s geared towards building a habit around attending morning classes. Almost everyone who attends our 6:45am classes loves how it feels to start the day with yoga, but often, it can be hard to get out of bed when the alarm goes off. If you want to challenge yourself to get into an AM yoga groove, it takes 15 AM classes in the month of April to be a conqueror. You can still sign up for the challenge, so see the front desk if you’d like to join. More information can be found here.
Thanks for being a part of the TSA cOMmunity! See you on the mat.