We make strong to commitment to offer our teachers-in-training instruction in the ancient and modern arts of yoga philosophy, anatomy, teaching techniques, ethics, hands-on-assists, and sequencing for fabulous vinyasa classes. Our graduates of TT always echo how the training has changed their life and their perspective in a fundamental way.
Throughout the year, we will commemorate this 10-year milestone in a variety of fun ways. Stay tuned to the blog for news of upcoming events and reflections from teacher training graduates near and far. Highlights include:
- “Where Are They Now” blog feature exploring how the teacher training program influenced the path of previous graduates
- A “real time” blog by current teachers-in-training about what it’s really like to be in our 200-hour program
- A free(!) community class taught by our teachers in training and teacher training graduates
- A sangha for graduates of our teacher training programs
- Updates from the inspired teacher trainers
- A Summer gathering bringing together teachers to foster community and deepen their learning
Say hello to our Spring ’13 level 2 class: Liz, Loren, Inge, Ellie, Megan, Stacey, Jennifer, Erin, Kendy, Megan, Claire, Leah, Marta, Elena, Missy, Melanie, Hillary and Kimberly Wilson in front!