Next Monday the 21st is Inauguration Day and MLK Day rolled into one, so both studios will be open on a modified schedule. We hope you can mix in a little yoga on this big day:
– Early AM classes are cancelled at both studios.
– TSA and TSD will have special 10am classes.
– Both studios will close from 11:30am-3:30pm* in observance of the Inauguration, so no noon classes at either studio.
– TSA and TSD will have a special 4pm classes.
– Evening schedules will be normal for Mondays.
We highly recommend taking a peek at the online schedule and reserve your spot for class ahead of time. Please be aware road and bridge closures throughout the DC area begin late Sunday night/early Monday morning. The Dupont Circle studio is NOT within the security grid, but if you plan on driving Monday morning for Teacher Training or the 10am class you may have to take a very roundabout way to get there. Like through Cleveland.**
Metro is a good option… read about the inauguration schedule here.
*With the exception of Level 1 Teacher Training at TSD.
** Perhaps that’s an overstatement, but if you’ve ever tried driving in DC during an inauguration, you know what I’m talking about!