Your support of our efforts in bringing yoga, creativity, and leadership to women and girls means so much. As a non-profit, we rely on donations to continue our efforts in giving grants to like-minded organizations and creating goody bags for our Tranquil Teens workshop participants. Each goody bag we give is valued at $25 and includes a journal, pens, yoga CD, and handouts. In 2011 we’ve offered Tranquil Teens to girls in temporary housing every other month plus a large group of girls interested in politics – we cater to a diverse population on 9th-12th graders!
This year’s event will include DJ Ten (our very own Marq Few!!!), tasty vegetarian treats, inspiring speakers, a raffle, and goodies for first 50 guests. $10 donation requested.
How can you support?
1) Attend the event
2) Out of town or otherwise engaged? Buy a virtual ticket.
3) Donate an online auction Item by Friday, September 16 (i.e. restaurant gift certificates, spa services, yoga classes, handyman services, sporting events, vacation home stays, etc.) – email for a donor form.
4) Spread the word – please share the invite above with family and friends.
5) Bid on the fabulous online auction items including private yoga sessions, massage, consulting, facials, and more. Look for it online October 3.
6) Support TSF through various efforts