21-Day Challengers: You’re a third of the way there!

How’s the challenge going for all of you? We’d love to hear where you’re at in your count and how you’re feeling so far.

We’ve had 65 people sign up for the challenge this time around, so you’re not alone! You’ve probably noticed some of your fellow challengers on the mat next to you, but take a peek below for the full list of participants:

Patricia A., Rebecca A., Megan B., Taryn B., Talya B., Megan B., Laura B., Lisa C., Mary C, Nicole C., Melissa C., Katie C., Kristin C., Katie D., Kimberly E., Rachel E., Suzanne F., Tiffany F., Julie F., Meredith F., Becky F., Paula G., Virginia G., Rebecca G., Jay G., Natalie H., Liesl H., Laura H., Brennan H., Jessie H., Jurdana I., Imke J., Clare J., Michelle K., Kate M., Sarah M., Krystle M., Kelsey M., Valerie M., Alan M., Stephen N., Erin O., Grace O., Olivia P., Beatriz P., Jill P., Leah P., Katy Q., Emily R., Laarni R., Emily R., Allison S., Amanda S., Sharon S., Brittany S., Erin S., Kelsey S., Sara T., Heather T., Kevin W., John W., Joanne W., Johnna W., Erin W.

And we’ve got an exciting announcement for all of you: Kimberly is hosting a 21-Day Challenger-only class on Sunday night from 7:00pm-8:00pm. We’re happy to be staying open later to accommodate any of you that are traveling for the weekend. Keep an eye on your email to get the details because you’ll be registering for the class via a reply email.

Don’t forget about these great rewards for finishing!

9 thoughts on “21-Day Challengers: You’re a third of the way there!

1. Kate M

June 9, 2011 at 4:44pm

I have 6 classes in, so I’m down two (after my practice tonight) but already have them scheduled to make them up over the weekend. Also, I’ve lost 4 pounds so far with mindful eating!

2. Lee (aka Suzanne) F.

June 9, 2011 at 4:52pm

I’ve really been enjoying the challenge. Practicing every day (and doubling-up on the weekend) has meant that I’ve tried classes that I normally wouldn’t try, such as restorative yoga. I also just plain feel great. Headed to New Orleans for the weekend, and unfortunately I won’t be back until Monday morning, so I will miss the special class, but I look forward to jumping back into it on Monday evening. I will also be commandeering my boyfriend’s living room at least a couple of mornings while in NOLA so I can keep up the flow ;-)

3. Patricia A.

June 9, 2011 at 5:04pm

This is my second 21 day challenge. The first one completely revolutionized my practice–moving me from practicing about two times a week up to 3-4 times a week and introducing a handful of friends to practice, too. During the month of May I found myself thinking, “I’d really love another 21 day challenge!”

4. FightOnDearOldMuncie

June 9, 2011 at 6:04pm

I have eight classes as of Day 8 — right on track. I’ve had a different teacher for each class, and they’re all fantastic. -Leah P.

5. Valerie

June 9, 2011 at 6:05pm

I have been trying for months to be consistent about going to Tranquilspace 5-6 times a week – some weeks it worked, some it does not – but the incentive of the challenge and knowing others are pushing themselves has really helped me. Also, I would not be able to do this challenge without the 7am classes because of my work schedule, so I am so grateful you have those 3 times a week now :)

6. Laura H

June 9, 2011 at 7:16pm

I’m enjoying the challenge so far! One benefit is that I’ve had a lot more energy in the past week.

7. Kate M

June 11, 2011 at 12:06pm

Laura – I totally agree – the energy boost has amazing!!

8. kimberly wilson

June 13, 2011 at 3:06am

BIG congrats to each of you! I love hearing how it has affected you on so many levels. Thank you for coming out tonight to bask in a practice *just* for you. It was a treat to be in your presence! x

Comments are closed.