The temperatures are scorching outside, but our yoga studios are kept at the same comfortable temperature so there’s no excuse to skip your yoga practice! Tranquil Space Dupont has several interesting and exciting events for you to get involved in this week:
- 21-Day Challenge starts tomorrow (June 1)! Don’t miss out on your chance to deepen your yoga practice and be incentivized by some great prizes. Check out the full blog post for more information.
- TS Book Club: Join Mary Catherine and Kimberly as they discuss the book, Bringing Yoga to Life, by Donna Farhi. They’ll be meeting in the tea lounge on Friday, June 3 from 6:30pm-7:30pm.
- Mindfully Creating a Small Business: Kimberly will be hosting this workshop tailored to yoga teachers but accessible to all budding entrepreneurs on Sunday, June 5 from 10:00am-6:00pm.
Sneak peak for next week (can you sense a theme?):
- Infant Massage Workshop: Barbara Jazzo, a massage therapist in the Tranquil Space spa, will be exploring a whole new way of communicating with your baby on Monday, June 6 from 10:00am-11:30am.
- We’re adding a week-day prenatal class! Join Carol on Tuesdays (starting 6/7) for our new Prenatal On-the-Go class at 12:15pm.
And one more note…
For all of you long-range planners out there, we’ve got a great sale for you. Our Annual Membership Sale begins on June 1st. Purchase the Annual Membership for $1,249 and you’ll receive unlimited yoga for an entire year! This pass is only offered for a limited time, so stop in today.