Karma yoga for the relief efforts in Japan – join us this weekend for two special events to send healing energy to those in need in Japan as well as raise much needed funds for them.
- Kirtan with Wynne Paris, Fri, 4/1, 7:00 to 9:00 pm
- Balancing loss with healing energy with Dave Kidney, Sat, 4/2, 2:00 to 3:00 pm
Proceeds will benefit the relief efforts.
- Newbie Yogi workshop with Siobhan Carranza, Fri 4/8, 6:30 to 9:00 pm
- Luna Fest with Kimberly Wilson, Thu 4/21, 7:00 to 9:00 pm
- Yoga for stress, anxiety and insomnia with Niyati Shah, Sat 4/23, 3:00 to 5:00 pm
- Newbie Yogi workshop with Abby Strunk, Sat 4/30, 3:00 to 5:30 pm
- Preparing for birth with yoga with Anne Thiel, Sun 5/1, 1:00 to 3:00 pm
At our Arlington location:
- Karma yoga class to benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Sat 4/2, 5:00 to 6:15 pm
- Jump into yoga 2 with Mary Catherine Starr, Sat 4/9, 5:00 to 7:30 pm
- Newbie Yogi workshop with Katie Kerstetter, Sat 4/16, 5:00 to 7:30 pm