you may think of vegetarianism when you think of the yogi diet. certainly yogis tend to be health conscious and conscious of the impacts of their eating on the planet. but what if you just love meat? former ts yogi and food writer, kim o’donnel, is familiar with this dilemma. now living in seattle kim crafted an answer in the form of a new cookbook coming out in early september: the meat lover’s meatless cookbook. the idea is to inspire meat eaters to take a day off from meat once a week. and to give them great food so they will enjoy doing it!
kim will be in DC sharing her new book in sept. check her out at the events below and check her website for updates.
- Sun 9/19, 11 a.m.: Interview, Dishing It Out With Nycci & David Nellis, WTOP radio (1500 AM)
- Mon 9/20, 12:25 p.m. On-air cooking segment, WUSA9
- Tues., 9/21, 6:30-9:30 p.m. : Meat Lover’s Meatless class, CulinAerie, 1131 14th Street NW · Washington, D.C.
- Thurs 9/23, 5-8 p.m.: Book signing/reception, TableTop, 1608 20th St NW, Washington, D.C.
- Tues 9/28, 7 p.m.: Book signing, Modern Times Coffeehouse at Politics & Prose, 5015 Connecticut Ave. Washington, D.C.